About My Home Inspection Service
I am the professional home inspector that you want to do your inspection. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I have several years experience in residential and commercial inspection.
- I am a member in good standing of ___________________________________.
- I fulfill __________ hours of continuing education every year to maintain my certifications.
- I am licensed and insured to perform residential and commercial property inspections in my state.
- I generate easy to read on site inspection reports.
- I am available on Saturdays.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Each has different qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. And unlike most professionals, you may not have the opportunity to meet me in person until after you hire me, so you must make your decision based on the information you see here on this website, and by talking to me on the phone.
One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort.
If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I assure that I will give you my very best effort.
This I promise you.
Did You Know...
Street or Mailing Address
City, State, Zip